Monday, April 26, 2010

Morning News 4/26/10



Obama and the DNC crank up the grassroots ahead of the midterms.

It's in the Constitution. You have the right to be a crazy guy with a gun who wants to "talk" to the President.

Steven Hawking is scared of aliens who potentially jeopardize his plans to rule the Universe from beyond the grave.

Next time I'm at the Ritz, I'll explain that white people make me extremely uncomfortable and I'd prefer not to be served by them.

Gay support for Nick Clegg's Lib Dems surges in the UK.

(I think the album is called "Guide Me Lord" from the group "the Joyful Sounds," rather than the other way round. I just thought we all needed some fabulous hair and delicious polyester this morning.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, but if you're going to be a jerk, I'll delete your ass.

'Kay?