( "OK fine, we'll call him 'His Majesty, the King' rather than 'that putz.'")
- Even though the Flaming Chef did not win the Freedom to Marry blog contest I would like to thank you all for your well wishes, votes and support. I think I owe you all a drink, don't I? Congratulations to Natsha Dillon, Zack Ford and Zack Rosen.
- Oil tanker flips over in Democratic Republic of Congo. At least one of the people who tried to collect the oil was smoking so the damn thing exploded, killing 230 people and injuring almost 200 more. I know smoking is glamorous and irresistible but please quit.
- Indian LGBTs in Dehli celebrate a year of not being criminals.
- Jonathan Rauch thinks we should compromise on Marriage Equality and allow the people to decide whether or not I have equal rights. Up yours Jonathan Rauch.
- On this weekend when we celebrate what a jerk King George III was, let's all remember the things that matter: Meat! Booze! and some other third thing!