(Today in Breakfast: Eggs Benedict. Photo by Paul Goyette.)
- Pakistani floods worsen, anger mounts as Prime Minister Zardari has tea with David Cameron in Britain.
- Mexico's Supreme Court upholds Mexico City marriage equality.
- Obama supports equality, unless we're talking about marriage equality. (Dear Mr. President: I only vote for people who support marriage equality. Got that?)
- Walker's ruling already changing the debate in places like New Jersey. Hey Bigots: Show us the evidence.
- "That's Ms. Supreme Court Justice to you." Elena Kagan confirmed. Swearing-in scheduled for Saturday. Girl Power!