Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Morning News 5/05/10



What can I say about the male prostitute hired by Family Research Council co-founder and NARTH-ophile George Rekers? Here's what George Rekers had to say:
"If you talk with my travel assistant that the story called “Lucien,” you will find I spent a great deal of time sharing scientific information on the desirability of abandoning homosexual intercourse, and I shared the Gospel of Jesus Christ with him in great detail."
Sure you did, you asshole.

UK Media aflutter over Nick Clegg as Thursday election draws near.

Evangelical Lutheran Church changes its mind about firing gay reverend.

DC approves medical marijuana.

Federal Court DOMA challenge tomorrow.

(Ary Scheffer's 1854 painting "The Temptation of Christ.")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, but if you're going to be a jerk, I'll delete your ass.

'Kay?