(2010 Pride NW Grand Marshall, the ever glamorous Darcelle XV.)
- White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emmanuel to step down after midterms over stylistic differences and other factors.
- Jaroslaw Kaczynski, conservative twin of his late brother to run for Presidency of Poland. (Is it wrong of me to have the Patty Duke, "Identical Cousins" song running through my head now?)
- BBC News has a lovely photo spread of Solstice celebrations at Stonehenge. Those kooky Brits...
- Mike Huckabee is hilarious. Or IS he?
- Portland, OR's Gay Pride parade a lively affair, if a bit damp.
- I am overwhelmed with all the wonderful messages of support I've gotten from old friends and people I've never met. You're all so damn beautiful! *Kisses* Thanks to all of you who have already voted in the Freedom to Marry Blog 4 Equality contest! Go vote again for The Flaming Chef (Jason Zenobia). Not once, not twice, but once every 24 hours until and including the 25th.