Monday, June 21, 2010

News 6/21/10



(2010 Pride NW Grand Marshall, the ever glamorous Darcelle XV.)


  • Jaroslaw Kaczynski, conservative twin of his late brother to run for Presidency of Poland. (Is it wrong of me to have the Patty Duke, "Identical Cousins" song running through my head now?)

  • BBC News has a lovely photo spread of Solstice celebrations at Stonehenge. Those kooky Brits...



  • I am overwhelmed with all the wonderful messages of support I've gotten from old friends and people I've never met. You're all so damn beautiful! *Kisses* Thanks to all of you who have already voted in the Freedom to Marry Blog 4 Equality contest! Go vote again for The Flaming Chef (Jason Zenobia). Not once, not twice, but once every 24 hours until and including the 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, but if you're going to be a jerk, I'll delete your ass.

'Kay?