(Today in hair, makeup, clothing, opera gloves, cocktails and astonishing attitude: Bette Davis as Margot Channing. "That's me just an old kazoo and some sparklers.")
- Turns out gay guys are better at remembering people's faces because we use both sides of our brains. Just like women, thank you very much.
- Itty Bitty progress at a glacial pace helps conservatives rally against real change for GLBTQ's. Just a teeny bit frustrating. We need commitment and follow - through from this Administration, and I'm just not seeing it.
- Gulf rig owner complains that six - month drilling ban "seriously impedes our ability to destroy the planet."
- "Maybe I shouldn't have called my boss and idiot who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground?" Gen. Stanley McChrystal regrets some of his recent comments ahead of meetings with the very people he yakked about.
- Only five days left to vote for The Flaming Chef (Jason Zenobia). Thanks to all of you who have already voted in the Freedom to Marry Blog 4 Equality contest! Go vote again for The Flaming Chef (Jason Zenobia). Not once, not twice, but once every 24 hours until and including the 25th.