(HRH Queen Elizabeth II, Pat Nixon and Prime Minister Edward Heath in 1970. If I'm not mistaken, you can just see a sliver of Tricky Dick's ear behind her majesty's astonishing, muffin-like hat.)
- The land of socialized medicine, marriage equality and an eerie lack of gunfire celebrates: Canada Day! Even Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth the Second has dropped by to hoist a few with our neighbors to the north.
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel's coalition government in jeopardy as members rebel over Presidential vote.
- Creepy Idiot Freak Doctor Maria New giving dangerous drugs to pregnant women in an effort to prevent lesbians from being born.
- Since Domestic Partnership is unequal to marriage and carries a tax penalty, Google tries to make it up to their employees.
- Freedom to Marry will announce blog contest winners probably today or tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who voted and if you haven't done so already, consider donating to Freedom to Marry. They're a swell bunch of folks.