(Today in shoes: The Oxford. Photo courtesy of A Suitable Wardrobe.)
- God damned federal appeals panel strikes down f*cking FCC ban on foul language.
- Bristol Palin and Levi Johnson announce their plans to belly up to the hitchin' post. Aren't straight people adorable?
- Ahead of mid - term elections, Democrats suggest Obama criticize the GOP, rather than "Washington culture," in light of grumpy public. (The Democrats ARE Washington culture you see.)
- Tea Partiers "traumatized" by NAACP condemnation of Tea Party racism and bigotry.
- Self - righteous, hate - filled gasbag indignant that due process and equal protection apply to gays. I won't link to Maggie Gallagher's whiny, scuzzy essay. If you really want to read the thing go to "Human Events" online and search under her name. You'll be sorry.