(Today in not-takin'-any-more-of-yer-damn-crap: Divine. Congratulations Argentina!)
- Argentine Senate passes marriage equality while the President already vowed to sign the bill. Thousands erupt in joyful dancing.
- BP ready to test new oil cap with lots of conditional phrases.
- Arizona's new law against brown people who don't talk good English heads to federal court in Phoenix today.
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D - Illinois) puts forward LGBT inclusive immigration reform bill. GOP decidedly chilly to the idea.
- Skanky, professional hater of gays Anita Bryant returns from the dead. Vows to terrorize children, drink blood and consume the flesh of the living. (Via Towleroad.)