(95 Theses updated to include some basic human rights. Thanks Lutherans!)
- Lutherans decide that gay people aren't so icky after all, ordain seven pastors. "...all people are loved unconditionally by God."
- Samuel Steward's life as a tattooist, writer, researcher and sexual outlaw brought to the page in Justin Spring's new book. Gay before there was even a word for it.
- Wikileaks gushing sensitive information annoys several big governments.
- Catholic Church still annoyed at revelations of gay priests in the heart of Rome.
- (Today's news update is brought to you with an enormous hat tip to Dr. Snickerdoodle.)