(Now that's a collar. Vice-President of the United States of America (Under Calvin Coolidge): Charles Dawes.)
- Italian government in a tizzy. Firings and resignations and disagreements, oh my!
- Ethics charges against Rep. Charles Rangel heading toward trial, to the delight of Republicans.
- "Aloha, and I'm suing you." Gay couples sue state of Hawaii for equal rights.
- Episcopal Church gets to work drafting a whole new rite for the blessing of gay couples.
- More layoffs at Focus on the Family. What are those poor unemployed bigots going to do with all that free time? (Via Joe My God.) Without beating a dead horse, I'd like to say one more time:
"Homophobia is a business, and as much as we are fighting to change the law, we are fighting to make that business model unprofitable."