(Today in public domain wedding photography: Ron and Nancy Reagan slicin' up the nup' cake, Toluca Lake California, March 4th 1952.)
- Chelsea Clinton heterosexually marries a person of the opposite sex in Upstate New York. Madeleine Albright catches bouquet, squeals with glee. Congrats.
- Male Argentinian couple celebrates 27 years together by marrying under that nation's new equality law. Catholic Church still being a bunch of dicks about it.
- Speaking of dicks: Senator John Cornyn (who opposes marriage equality and the repeal of DADT) will speak at the next gathering of Log Cabin Republicans.
- Study shows gay teens in gay relationships experience higher self esteem and lower internalized homophobia. Isn't that nice?
- (PS to the screaming hordes who can't get enough of The Flaming Chef: Guess who's unemployed again? Sometimes you just can't stop people from flushing diamonds down the toilet. I prefer to look on the bright side: This means I have more time to write ...and drink heavily.)