(Today in orange turtlenecks and fabulous hair: Official White House portrait of Betty Ford. Thank you 1974, you've made my day.)
- Chelsea Clinton's marriage to Marc Mezvinsky recognized by Federal Government. That must be nice. Gown by Vera Wang.
- President Obama's accomplishments are "not bad," but he recognizes the country still has a long way to go.
- Things get hot on the International Space Station as astronauts attempt to fix their coolant system.
- You can still go to jail for being gay in 75 countries, survey reveals. A mere seven nations execute us. Isn't progress wonderful?
- Have you walked down the street holding hands with someone of the same sex today?