(Today in cute: A kitten opens her eyes for the first time.)
- NOM Spokesdick Brian Brown paints himself into a rhetorical corner refusing to agree with Blankenhorn "expert testimony." (via Joe My God)
- Expensive Iraq war must end on schedule. President keen on keeping that promise. Oh yeah, and Afghanistan is a big drag too.
- List of gay-friendly universities includes two from Oregon. Slowly but surely, the climate improves.
- Michigan, Missouri and Kansas hold primaries this Tuesday over senate seats and governorships.
- Gay, anti-gay preacher back on the job preaching about how icky and awful gay people are.