(Today in Fabulous: Eartha Kitt. "My smile is brilliant, my glance is tender. But I'm noted most for my unspoiled gender." Hat tip to Lil Larry.)
- Obama visits Ohio, explains why everything doesn't suck as bad as you think it does.
- FOX News donates big wad of cash to GOP Governors Assn. Dems annoyed for obvious reasons. (What the F did you expect from FOX News?)
- Richard Socarides has written a nice piece about Obama's contradictory stance on Marriage Equality. (Let me say one more time: I only vote for people who support full marriage equality. That includes you Mr. President.)
- In related news: Imperial County's appeal to intervene in the Prop8 case has been bundled in with everything else in the Ninth Circuit Appeal of Judge Walker's ruling. (At least I think it has. I'm not a lawyer, but that's what it looks like to me.)
- Hey Target! Up yours and the horse you rode in on. Cordially, The Queers.