("Your smile lights up the room." Pope Urbanus VI 1378 - 1389)
- Final combat troops removed from Iraq, leaving "only" 50,000 "advisers." I suppose that's progress.
- Ha ha. UK Commission rules Catholic adoption agency can't discriminate against the queers.
- Mexico City's mayor sues Catholic Bishop for claiming the Mayor bribed the Supreme Court in favor of Marriage Equality.
- France annexes the Sudatenland. I'm only kidding. However, the French seem to be staging a huge World War II reenactment by expelling Gypsies from their nation.
- I don't understand Australian politics, but I am happy that Julia Gillard is panicking ahead of her country's vote. Anyone who opposes marriage equality should spend more time sweating about their future. N'est pas?