(Today in hair: Wella Balsam.)
- Defenders of "Traditional Marriage" must submit their brief at 9AM PST to thwart the happiness of expectant couples across California. Will the 9th Circuit's three judge panel grant their motion to stay? or will Judge Walker's ruling striking down Prop 8 go into effect?
- New Jersey Supreme Court refuses to hear Marriage Equality case. Three judge panel may fear retribution from homophobic governor.
- Daniel Radcliffe thinks narrow-minded fear of LGBTs is gradually fading from society. Is he right? or does this prove the path to hell is paved with Harry Potter novels?
- Anti-equality Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard wants to keep her job by denying marriage rights to gays and pretending there's no such thing as global warming.
- ISS crew attempts another spacewalk to fix ailing station. One astronaut offers to walk to nearest gas station.