(AP Photo of Lisa Murkowski by Rob Stapleton.)
- President Obama urges Americans to shift focus from two disastrous wars we've inherited and focus instead on the disastrous economy we've inherited.
- After a brutal self-assessment, Tony Blair has decided that all of his decisions were correct and that he's an extremely smart, handsome guy.
- Julia Gillard makes deal with Australian Green party, forms ruling coalition. Reality of climate change now on the table. Marriage equality still "too controversial" to discuss.
- Oddly-named Pacific Justice Institute sues to force Governor, AG to defend Prop 8. I think it is slowly dawning on the "defenders of traditional marriage" that they're totally screwed. Also, they're a bunch of assholes.
- Texas appeals court rules that legally married gay couple cannot get a divorce in Texas in keeping with that state's long tradition of ignoring due process and equal protection. Congratulations Lone Star State!
- Lisa Murkowski concedes Alaskan GOP primary to Teabagger Joe Miller. Sarah Palin deeply amused.