(Just because: Caramel pecan sticky bun. Photo by Stacy.)
- Mexican Supreme Court rules all states must recognize lawful marriages performed in the capitol. They sure leave us in the dust don't they?
- Costa Rica High Court rules you can't vote on whether minorities have rights, blocks civil union ballot.
- Analysis today of various primary elections: Nobody is really happy with incumbents, but Republicans seem unhappier than Democrats. ...and Sarah Palin can't pick a winner.
- Steven Slater's dramatic, dangerous and expensive departure from JetBlue flight begins its journey through the American legal system. Book deals, chat shows and folk-hero status notwithstanding.
- Here's wishing you all a solum and dignified Ramadan.
- Does your boss want you dead? (Hat tip to H.I.)