Friday, April 23, 2010

RE: Something Red From Somewhere

Hello blogosphere.

My post about events that happened a decade ago at the wine shop where I worked bears no relation whatsoever to the current management of Great Wine Buys.

Great Wine Buys is currently owned and operated by the wonderful and charming John and Dawn Kennedy, who had absolutely nothing to do with my post and opinions.  My comments in no way reflect the attitudes of the current owners.

In case you didn't know, my stories are intended to be humorous, and therefore are not to be taken too seriously.

I'll also have to stop holding a gun to people's heads and forcing them to read my blog.

Thanks to all of you for helping me rethink this strategy.


--The Flaming Chef

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, but if you're going to be a jerk, I'll delete your ass.

'Kay?