("Good Penguin! Mommy's got a herring for you."
I grabbed this photo over at FFFFOUND! a great place to hunt for weird things. Check it out.)
- "Dude, you have no Koran." Amarillo skateboarder dude saves the Holy Koran from burning.
- Acting Governor of California does not file an appeal in the Prop 8 case as deadline passes.
- American hiker released from Iranian jail.
- Primary races in a bunch of places today.
- Castro set to fire half of all Cuban government employees and make the private sector less restrictive.
- US Federal Government takes incremental step towards extending some benefits to gay federal employees. This is a good thing and I'm very glad to see it. However, this represents only a fraction of the rights heterosexual families enjoy.
- Harry Reid schedules Senate vote on Defense Authorization Bill which contains language allowing consideration of possible repeal of DADT "some day." (Via Joe My God)