Thursday, May 20, 2010

Job Market Looking Up!



I've been searching for work for over 2 years now and it's been grim.

But, every once in a while, I see a job posting on Craigslist that gives me hope for the future, such is this little nugget from this morning:

"We are currently seeking individuals to be interviewed via the phone about how they would survive a zombie outbreak."

Then they go and ruin the whole thing with those two, horrid words:

"...no pay."

Oh well, I guess I'll just keep looking.

(The fabulous Tor Johnson from Edward D. Wood Jr.'s magnum opus "Plan 9 From Outer Space.")

(Confidential to Loops and Forks: "Boris Karloff does not deserve to smell my sh*t!")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, but if you're going to be a jerk, I'll delete your ass.

'Kay?