(Today in hats: The Derby. Paul Strand's photograph is from 1916. Possibly my favorite kind of hat.)
- Arizona activists protest against that state's icky new law against brown people who don't talk good English. They want to forgive lawmakers and enforcers. Isn't that nice?
- In California, Barbara Boxer tied with Carly Fiorina in senate race.
- SLDN urging LGBTQs not to fill out survey regarding military's gay ban for fear of outing vulnerable service members.
- Federal Administrative Judge tells lesbian she's SOL regarding her discrimination suit. That's right everyone, it's still legal to harass and fire the queers.
- We seem to be having a heatwave here in Portland. What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?