(Ladies and gentlemen, I offer you "The Waffle." photo by cipher.)
- Obama administration still deciding whether to appeal DOMA ruling. I would be surprised if they didn't appeal.
- Nutty Teabaggers have their knickers in a twist about the Massachusetts DOMA ruling. They support getting the federal government out of the marriage business, but Gay Marriage gives a lot of them the willies.
- BP Still puttering away at their environmental disaster thingy.
- President Obama makes it easier for veterans to file for Post Traumatic Stress assistance.
- Dr. John Sentamu thinks Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams's wishy-washy waffling on gay and women's rights is the neatest thing since sliced bread.
PPS to Anita Bryant: Ha ha.