Saturday, March 27, 2010

Evening News 3/27/10


The lost language of cranes. A crane tips over in lower Manhattan, smacking into a building. Luckily no one was injured.

All I said was that Jesus was a cocksucker. Some people in Texas are offended by this innocuous idea.

In the heart of the Old Dominion... The state of Virginia isn't as interested in knee-jerk bigotry as the Governor and Attorney General had hoped.

First they banned gay marriage, then the joke was that they would ban gay funerals. Apparently, the bishop of the city of Tursi didn't get the message. (Via Joe My God)

(Random picture of a Canadian mountie from... I'm not sure where. Let me know if you recognize the thing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, but if you're going to be a jerk, I'll delete your ass.

'Kay?