Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Hilarious Job Market


Since I quit my job over two years ago I've been wondering what the hell I'm going to do next. Sure I was burned out on pastry, but I still love working with my hands and making dessert.

But what to do? Waking up at 4:00AM to go to work in a deep, dark pit in the ground with a bunch of homophobic assholes has lost its charm. Baking at home for fun is wonderful, but nobody is paying me to do it.

Where is the happy medium?

Is there a way to make dessert for fun and earn money doing it?

What do you think, fair reader?

Hello?

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely think there is a way to make your pastry skills pay. How much work are you willing to do to get there?
    Who are your ideal clients?
    Where can you find them?
    What do they need you for?
    Who else serves your ideal clients?
    Are those services interested in knowing you exist?
    Jason, I'm good at this stuff. Shoot me an email when you feel like it.
    You deserve to have a dream job.
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome, but if you're going to be a jerk, I'll delete your ass.

'Kay?