Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Morning News 3/31/10


Many hope the committee overseeing the rebuilding of Haiti will help ensure that the money actually gets to the people who need it.

President Obama wants to drill for oil in the Gulf of Mexico.

Sorry about that. Serbia apologizes for Srebrenica.

I'm sorry but there's just no substitute for Ray Harryhausen and Sir Larry. Remake of Clash of the Titans seems to be a sullen, joyless noisefest. Give me Harry Hamlin with his shirt off over Sam Worthington in blurry 3D, thank you very much.

(Image of Sir Larry as Zeus from MGM's 1981, star-studded, shirtless fabfest Clash of the Titans from SeventhVoyage.com "I'm like a fine wine my boy...")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, but if you're going to be a jerk, I'll delete your ass.

'Kay?